Level 1 Accounting Learning Workbook
Level 1 Accounting Learning Workbook covers the seven key NCEA Level 1 Accounting Achievement Standards:
- the three externally assessed Standards 1.1, 1.3 and 1.5
- the four internally assessed Standards 1.2, 1.4, 1.6 and 1.7
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
- chapters are broken into topics and include key theory and examples of all essential content thoroughly and carefully explained
- tasks are provided after every theory section, designed to help students reinforce their learning and reach the required level
- many tasks have spaces provided for students tp write their answers in the nook
- chapters are grouped together by Achievement Standard; however, the workbook is structured so that chapters can be used to suit the order of the teaching programme within each individual school
- the final chapter for each Standard is for reinforcement and contains practice tests to use as revision prior to assessments.
Brief 'checkpoint answers' are in the back of the book with fully worked answers available free online from the publisher and as an answer booklet.
This book is written at the level required to achieve NCEA Level 1 Accounting, while at the same time extending students to reach 'merit' and 'excellence' grades.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or as homework book or for home study.