Level 1 Achieving Science Learning Workbook
Level 1 Achieving Science Learning Workbook provides a very useful alternative course for students who are not sitting external examinations in Science at Level 1.
The workbook covers five internally assessed Level 1 Achievement Standards:
- AS90943 (Science 1.4) – Investigate implications of heat for everyday life
- AS90946 (Science 1.7) – Investigate the implications of the properties of metals for their use in society
- AS90949 (Science 1.10) – Investigate life processes and environmental factors that affect them
- AS90950 (Science 1.11) – Investigate biological ideas relating to interactions between humans and micro-organisms
- AS90954 (Science 1.15) – Demonstrate understanding of the effects of astronomical cycles on planet Earth
The book has been prepared to help students grasp the essential requirements for each topic and to satisfactorily undertake and complete internally assessed tasks. It provides clear explanations using everyday examples and is fully illustrated.