Level 1 Business Studies Learning Workbook
Limited stock. Email email@example.com.
Reprints due date January, 2021.
Level 1 Business Studies Learning Workbook covers all six NCEA Level 1
Business Studies Achievement Standards:
- the three externally assessed Standards 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3
- the three internally assessed Standards 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6.
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
The revised and updated new edition of the workbook guides students to apply their understanding to a range of business contexts. Like its predecessor, this edition covers a broad teaching and learning programme that goes beyond assessment requirements.
Each of the Workbook’s chapters deals with one of the Achievement Standards, covering all key contents and skills needed in order to prepare students for their three internal assessments throughout the year and their three external assessments at the end of the year.
- Each chapter is divided into units, providing notes and examples that explain and illustrate concepts.
- Questions in each unit are designed to help students apply the theory they have studied.
- Answers in the back of the book provide guidance and serve as a learning tool.
- The workbook format keeps the student’s work in a compact format, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.
- An index is included for ease of reference.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and revision.