Level 3 Calculus Learning Workbook
Level 3 Calculus Learning Workbook covers six key NCEA Level 3 Calculus Achievement Standards:
- all three externally assessed Standards 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7
- three internally assessed Standards 3.2, 3.3, and 3.15.
Each chapter features:
- concise theory notes, with brief, clear explanations
- numerous worked examples to illustrate key concepts
- relevant sets of exercises with typical problems for student practice
- a practice assessment or a set of revision question at the end of each standard.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom and is a valuable resource for students as they prepare for both internal and external assessments and exams. The write-on format keeps notes and exercises together in a compact form, providing a useful end-of-year revision tool.