Level 1 Mathematics and Statistics Learning Workbook
Level 1 Mathematics and Statistics Learning Workbook covers eight of the most popular NCEA Level 1 Mathematics and Statistics Achievement Standards:
• all four externally assessed Standards 1.2, 1.3, 1.6 and 1.12
• four internally assessed Standards 1.1, 1.4, 1.7 and 1.10.
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
This workbook features:
• bite-sized sections of theory in shaded boxes, with student-friendly explanations
• numerous worked examples to illustrate key concepts
• relevant sets of exercises, with typical problems for student practice
• answers to all exercises at the end of the book
• practice assessments and tests available online.
An index gives easy access to important terms and definitions highlighted in the text.
This workbook provides a full year of homework activities, and offers a comprehensive preparation for students as they sit internal and/or external assessments and exams.
The concise theory notes and write-on exercises keep student work together in a compact format, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.