Level 3 Economics Learning Workbook
Like its predecessors, ESA’s latest (2017) edition of its Level 3 Economics Learning Workbook by Philip Jellyman covers all five Achievement Standards for NCEA Level 3 Economics.
- the 3 externally assessed Standards 3.1, 3.2 and 3.5
- the 2 internally assessed Standards 3.3 and 3.4.
These standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
Each chapter features:
- a set of essential study notes based on the core components of the NCEA Level 3 Economics Achievement Standard(s)
- questions designed to assist students in developing their understanding of Level 3 Economics
- answers to all exercises – these are provided at the end of the book.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom and is a valuable resource for students as they prepare for both internal and external assessments and exams.