Year 9 Mathematics and Statistics Learning Workbook
Reprints due January, 2021.
Year 9 Mathematics and Statistics Learning Workbook covers material from Levels 4 and 5 of The New Zealand Curriculum, Mathematics and Statistics. The central focus is at Level 4 of The New Zealand Curriculum. This workbook is divided into the three strands of Number and Algebra, Geometry and Measurement, and Statistics.
This write-on workbook is attractively set out and features:
- Bite-size sections of theory with brief, clear explanations.
- Numerous worked examples to illustrate ideas and definitions.
- Plenty of exercises for student practice, from the straightforward to the challenging.
- Practical activities, puzzles and fun revision exercises to reinforce concepts.
- An index of highlighted words used in the text, for easy access to key definitions.
- Answers to all exercises and puzzles (provided in the back of the book).
With more than 170 sets of student exercises, this write-on workbook offers a full year of classroom and homework activities, providing students with full coverage of a typical Year 9 Mathematics and Statistics course from The New Zealand Curriculum.
The write-on format keeps student notes and work together in a compact form, providing a useful revision tool for tests and other assessments.
The companion Year 10 Mathematics and Statistics Learning Workbook focuses on Mathematics and Statistics from Level 5 of The New Zealand Curriculum.