Level 2 Physics ESA Study Guide
Level 2 Physics Study Guide covers all six NCEA Level 2 Physics Achievement Standards:
- the three externally assessed Standards 2.3, 2.4 and 2.6
- the three internally assessed Standards 2.1, 2.2 and 2.5.
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
- clear, concise notes explaining physics concepts
- detailed explanation of concepts, with worked examples
- numerous questions
- an index of all important physics terms used in the text
- an index of all important physics formulae used in the text
- a list of important physics constants
- comprehensive answers that provide students with guided help in reaching the required degree of competence.
This Study Guide is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and revision.