Level 1 Economics Learning Workbook
Like its predecessors, ESA’s latest (2017) edition of its Level 1 Economics Learning Workbook by Philip Jellyman covers all six Achievement Standards for NCEA Level 1 Economics.
- the three externally assessed Standards 1.1, 1.3 and 1.4
- the three internally assessed Standards 1.2, 1.5 and 1.6
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum. This book covers a typical Year 11 Economics course.
Each of the Workbook’s chapters deals with one of the Achievement Standards, covering all key contents and skills needed in order to prepare students for their three internal assessments throughout the year and their three external assessments at the end of the year.
This Workbook is designed to help students think critically and apply their understanding to a wide range of contexts that feature across the standards.
Students are given the opportunity to:
- consolidate their understanding of theoretical components of NCEA Level 1 Economics
- apply their understanding and knowledge to a range of relevant scenarios
- think about and analyse economics in a variety of contexts.
Answers in the back of the book provide guidance and the workbook format keeps the student’s work in a compact format.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and revision.
It can be used throughout the year with Level 1 Economics Study Guide and for end-of-year revision with Level 1 Economics AME Workbook.
The concise theory notes and write-on exercises keep student work together in a compact format, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.