Level 1 Linear Algebra 1.4 Learning Workbook (new edition)
Level 1 Linear Algebra Learning Workbook covers NCEA Level 1 Achievement Standard 91029: Apply linear algebra in solving problems. This is an internally assessed standard worth 3 credits.
The workbook features:
- bite-sized sections of theory with student-friendly explanations
- numerous worked examples to illustrate concepts
- plenty of exercises so students can improve their skills and practise problem solving
- answers to all exercises, which are provided at the end of the book
- two practice assessment tasks
An index gives easy access to important terms and definitions highlighted in the text.
This workbook provides a variety of questions for the student. Basic problems require fundamental concepts to be applied in straightforward contexts, usually involving only one or two steps. More challenging applications require higher skill levels: devising strategies for solving problems and carrying out a logical sequence of steps of working so that the solution is clearly communicated.
The concise theory notes and write-on exercises keep student work together in a compact format, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and revision.