Level 2 Accounting Learning Workbook - SPECIAL (damaged stock at $10 each)
Damaged stock at $10 each.
Damage to the book varies but is normally minimal (eg. bent cover, dent on book, etc). Content inside the book is still perfectly useable.
Not included in our multi-buy special.
Level 2 Accounting Learning Workbook covers five key NCEA Accounting Achievement Standards:
- the three externally assessed Standards 2.1, 2.3 and 2.4
- two internally assessed Standards 2.6 and 2.7
AS 91175 (Accounting 2.2) is available online at ESA RESOURCES.
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
- Chapters are broken into topics and include key theory and examples of all essential content thoroughly and carefully explained.
- Tasks are provided after every theory section, designed to help students reinforce their learning and reach the required level.
- Many tasks have spaces provided for students to write their answers in the book.
- Chapters are grouped by Standard; however, the book is structured in such a way that chapters can be completed in a different order.
- The final chapter for each Standard is for reinforcement and contains practice tests to use as revision prior to assessments.
Brief 'check-point answers' are in the back of the book with fully worked answers available at no cost from the publishers's website and as an answer booklet.
This book is ideal for use in the classroom, as a homework book, or for home study.
The examples, notes and tasks provide a platform for success whether being used in class and at home throughout the year, or as an end-of-year revision book.