Level 2 Achieving Mathematics and Statistics Learning Workbook (new edition) - SPECIAL (damaged stock at $10 each)
Damaged stock at $10 each.
Damage to the book varies but is normally minimal (eg. bent cover, dent on book, etc).
Content inside the book is still perfectly useable.
Level 2 Achieving Mathematics and Statistics Learning Workbook covers ten NCEA Achievement Standards:
- nine internally assessed Standards 2.1, 2.3, 2.5, 2.8, 2.9, 2.10, 2.11, 2.13 and 2.14
- one externally assessed Standard 2.12.
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
Each chapter features:
- bite-sized sections of theory with student-friendly explanations
- numerous worked examples to illustrate fundamental concepts
- relevant sets of exercises, with graded problems for student practice.
- answers to all exercises are provided at the end of the book
- an index gives easy access to important terms and definitions highlighted in the text
- practice assessments are available online for each standard.
This workbook focuses on the skills needed to solve straightforward problems and achieve each Standard. The emphasis is on understanding basic concepts and applying them in appropriate contexts.
The concise theory notes and write-on exercises keep student work together in a compact format, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and revision.