Level 2 Agribusiness Learning Workbook
Due mid Term 1, 2020.
Due dates are only an estimate. The publication date may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Level 2 Agribusiness Learning Workbook is a brand new ESA title that covers the following four internally assessed Level 2 Achievement Standards:
- 91865 (Agribusiness 2.7) Demonstrate understanding of future proofing influences that affect business viability
- 91866 (Agribusiness 2.8) Conduct an inquiry into the use of organisms to meet future needs
- 91867 (Agribusiness 2.9) Demonstrate understanding of a primary industry business structure that best meets the strategic needs of a business
- 91868 (Agribusiness 2.10) Demonstrate understanding of cash flow forecasting for a business.
- bite-sized sections of theory with student-friendly explanations
- examples to illustrate concepts
- plenty of NCEA-style questions so students can improve their skills and practise problem solving
- in-depth suggested answers to questions.
An index gives easy access to important terms and definitions highlighted in the text.
The concise theory notes and write-on exercises keep student work together in a compact format, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and revision.