Level 2 Analysing Unemployment 2.4 Learning Workbook - SPECIAL (damaged stock at $5 each)
Damaged stock at $5 each.
Damage to the book varies but is normally minimal (eg. bent cover, dent on book, etc).
Content inside the book is still perfectly useable.
Level 2 Analysing Unemployment Learning Workbook covers NCEA Level 2 Achievement Standard 91225 (Economics 2.4) ‘Analyse unemployment using economic concepts and models’.
The book’s content and tasks have been written to align with the current curriculum being taught in New Zealand schools.
- ‘Achievement’, ‘Merit’ and ‘Excellence’ parameters
- concise sections of theory
- clear charts and diagrams
- relevant questions following every theory section for student practice
- key words in bold and an index to key words for ease of reference
- revision guidance.
Answers to all questions are provided in the back of the book.
Level 2 Analysing Unemployment Learning Workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework.