Level 2 Chemistry Learning Workbook (new edition)
Due late Term 4, 2019 - Term 1, 2020.
Level 2 Chemistry Learning Workbook covers all seven NCEA Level 2 Chemistry Achievement Standards:
- the three externally assessed Standards 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6
- the four internally assessed Standards 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.7.
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
All key content and skills are covered for each Standard. Activities provide class and homework material, as well as offering preparation for the internal assessments throughout the year and end-of-year external exam assessments.
The workbook features:
- concise theory notes with brief, clear descriptions and explanations
- examples to illustrate concepts as well as worked examples that illustrate problem-solving applications
- summary activities at the end of each chapter to reinforce and coalesce learning
- comprehensive answers, giving useful guided help for students.
The write-on format keeps student notes and work together in a compact form, as well as providing a useful end-of year revision tool.