Level 2 Chemistry ESA Study Guide
Level 2 Chemistry Study Guide covers all seven NCEA Level 2 Achievement Standards:
- the three externally assessed Chemistry Standards 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6
- the four internally assessed Chemistry Standards 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.7.
These revised Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
Features of this book are:
- clear, concise notes explaining theory and concepts
- diagrams and photos to illustrate aspects of Chemistry
- numerous examples to assist student understanding
- a full set of relevant practice activities with answers (online for the internally assessed Chemistry Standards 2.1 and 2.2), in the book for the three externally assessed Chemistry Standards 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6 and the internally assessed Chemistry Standard 2.7
- an index of the important Chemistry terms used in the text.
This Study Guide is ideal for use in the classroom and for homework, home study and revision.
It provides excellent preparation for students as they sit internal and external assessments and exams.