Level 2 Economics Learning Workbook - SPECIAL (damaged stock at $10 each)
Damaged stock at $10 each.
Damage to the book varies but is normally minimal (eg. bent cover, dent on book, etc). Content inside the book is still perfectly useable.
Not included in our multi-buy special.
Like its predecessors, ESA’s latest (2017) edition of its Level 2 Economics Learning Workbook by Alastair Blyth covers all seven Achievement Standards for NCEA Level 2 Economics.
- the three externally assessed Standards 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3
- the four internally assessed Standards 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7.
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
Each of the workbook’s seven chapters deals with one Achievement Standard, covering all key content and skills needed by students preparing for the four internal assessments during the year and the three external assessments at the end of the year.
This workbook is designed to help students think critically and to apply their understanding to a wide range of contexts that feature across the Standards.
Students are given the opportunity to:
- consolidate their understanding of the theoretical components of NCEA Level 2 Economics
- apply their understanding and knowledge to a range of relevant scenarios
- think about and analyse economics in a variety of contexts.
All questions have full answers and explanations at the back of the book, while the workbook format keeps the student’s work in one place.
Level 2 Economics Learning Workbook is ideal for use in the classroom, and for homework, home study and revision.