Level 2 English Learning Workbook - SPECIAL (damaged stock at $10 each)
Damaged stock at $10 each.
Damage to the book varies but is normally minimal (eg. bent cover, dent on book, etc). Content inside the book is still perfectly useable.
Not included in our multi-buy special.
Level 2 English Learning Workbook covers all ten NCEA Level 2 English Achievement Standards:
- the three externally assessed Standards 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3
- the seven internally assessed Standards 2.4 to 2.10.
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
In this new edition, content and activities have been updated to reflect changes in the standards and assessments.
- Chapters, divided into curriculum strands, are designed to scaffold learning holistically.
- Chapters contain Achievement Standard criteria, success criteria, useful tips for tackling activities and a variety of tasks to engage students in their own learning.
- Guidance is given on how content relates to more than one Achievement Standard, with links to a range of skills.
- Comprehensive answers provide students with guided help, especially where answers have a subjective component.
- A separate section on language features and conventions in texts provides clear definitions and examples for the full range of genres covered.
- Texts include a wide range of New Zealand material as well as international resources to provide a selection of perspectives.
- The index of important terms used in the text is a helpful reference tool.
Level 2 English Learning Workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and revision.