Level 2 Graphs 2.2 Learning Workbook (new edition)
Level 2 Graphs Learning Workbook covers NCEA Level 2 Achievement Standard 91257 (Mathematics and Statistics 2.2): Apply graphical methods in solving problems.
This standard is internally assessed and worth 4 credits.
The workbook features:
- bite-sized sections of notes with student-friendly explanations
- worked examples to illustrate fundamental concepts
- plenty of exercises so students can improve their skills and practise problem solving
- answers to all exercises, which are provided at the end of the book
- a practice assessment task.
An index gives easy access to important terms and definitions highlighted in the text.
This workbook covers the equations and graphs of linear and non-linear functions, and their transformations. Features of the graphs are discussed, including their domain and range, and properties of the graphs are applied in practical contexts and problem solving.
The concise notes and write-on exercises keep student work together in a compact format, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and revision.