Level 2 Mathematics and Statistics Learning Workbook
New edition to be published.
Due early November, 2018.
Level 2 Mathematics and Statistics Learning Workbook covers nine of the most popular NCEA Level 2 Mathematics and Statistics Achievement Standards:
- all three externally assessed Standards 2.6, 2.7 and 2.12
- six internally assessed Standards 2.1, 2.2, 2.4, 2.5, 2.9 and 2.13.
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
This workbook features:
- bite-sized sections of theory in shaded boxes, with student-friendly explanations
- numerous worked examples to illustrate key concepts
- relevant sets of exercises, with typical problems for student practice
- answers to all exercises at the end of the book
- practice assessments and tests available online.
An index gives easy access to important terms and definitions highlighted in the text.
This workbook provides a full year of homework activities, and offers a comprehensive preparation for students as they sit internal and/or external assessments and exams.
The concise theory notes and write-on exercises keep student work together in a compact format, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.