Level 2 Networks 2.5 Learning Workbook (new edition)
Level 2 Networks Learning Workbook covers NCEA Level 2 Achievement Standard 91260 (Mathematics and Statistics 2.5): Apply network methods in solving problems.
This standard is internally assessed and worth 2 credits.
The workbook features:
- bite-sized sections of notes with student-friendly explanations
- worked examples to illustrate fundamental concepts
- plenty of exercises so students can improve their skills and practise problem solving
- answers to all exercises, which are provided at the end of the book
- practice assessment task with fully worked solution.
An index gives easy access to important terms and definitions highlighted in the text.
This workbook covers the use of networks to find solutions to problems in practical contexts involving nodes, edges, routes and circuits. Appropriate representations and techniques are used to investigate shortest paths, traversability, minimum spanning trees and Hamiltonian paths and circuits.
The concise notes and write-on exercises keep student work together in a compact format, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and revision.