Level 2 Probability 2.12 Learning Workbook
Level 2 Probability Learning Workbook covers NCEA Level 2 Achievement Standard 91267 (Mathematics and Statistics 2.12): Apply probability methods in solving problems.
This standard is externally assessed and worth 4 credits.
The workbook features:
- bite-sized sections of notes with student-friendly explanations
- worked examples to illustrate fundamental concepts
- plenty of exercises so students can develop their skills
- answers to all exercises, which are provided at the end of the book
- a practice assessment task
An index gives easy access to important terms and definitions highlighted in the text.
This workbook covers probability concepts, terms, methods and representations, and their use in a range of contexts in order to solve problems. Methods include relative frequencies, experimental distributions, two-way tables, probability trees, risk and relative risk and the normal distribution.
The concise notes and write-on exercises keep student work together in a compact format, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and exam revision.