Level 2 Reports 2.11 Learning Workbook
Level 2 Reports Learning Workbook covers NCEA Level 2 Achievement Standard 91266 (Mathematics and Statistics 2.11): Evaluate a statistically based report.
This standard is internally assessed and worth 2 credits.
The workbook features:
- bite-sized sections of notes with student-friendly explanations
- worked examples to illustrate fundamental concepts
- plenty of exercises so students can improve their skills and practise problem solving
- answers to all exercises, which are provided at the end of the book
- a practice assessment task.
An index gives easy access to important terms and definitions highlighted in the text.
This workbook provides a range of statistically based reports for the student to analyse, in order to determine whether reports achieve their purpose.
The target audience of a report is identified, survey methods, sampling and non-sampling errors are considered, and visual displays are evaluated.
A report is produced – structured using the statistical enquiry cycle – in order to communicate findings.
The concise notes and write-on exercises keep student work together in a compact format, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and revision.