Level 2 Trigonometry 2.4 Learning Workbook
Level 2 Trigonometry Learning Workbook covers NCEA Level 2 Achievement Standard 91259 (Mathematics and Statistics 2.4): Apply trigonometrical relationships in solving problems.
This standard is internally assessed and worth 3 credits.
The workbook features:
- bite-sized sections of notes with student-friendly explanations
- worked examples to illustrate fundamental concepts
- plenty of exercises so students can improve their skills and practise problem solving
- answers to all exercises, which are provided at the end of the book
- practice assessment tasks with fully worked solutions.
An index gives easy access to important terms and definitions highlighted in the text.
This workbook covers the use of trigonometric relationships in solving two- and three-dimensional problems in practical contexts. This includes the sine rule, cosine rule and area rule for triangles, and the arc length, sector and segment area formulae for circles, using radian measure.
The concise notes and write-on exercises keep student work together in a compact format, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and revision.