Level 3 Chemistry ESA Study Guide
Level 3 Chemistry Study Guide covers all seven NCEA Level 3 Chemistry Achievement Standards:
- the three externally assessed Standards 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6
- the four internally assessed Standards 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 3.7.
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
Features of this book are:
- clear, concise notes explaining theory and concepts
- diagrams and photos to illustrate aspects of Chemistry
- numerous examples to assist student understanding
- a full set of relevant practice activities, with answers in the back of the book
- an index of the important Chemistry terms used in the text.
This Study Guide is ideal for use in the classroom and for homework, home study and revision and provides excellent preparation for internal assessments and exams.