Level 3 Critical Paths 3.4 Learning Workbook (new edition)
Level 3 Critical Paths Learning Workbook covers NCEA Level 3 Achievement Standard 91576 (Mathematics and Statistics 3.4): Use critical path analysis in solving problems.
This standard is internally assessed and worth 2 credits.
The workbook features:
- concise theory notes with brief, clear explanations
- worked examples with key concepts and skills explained
- relevant sets of exercises for student practice
- answers to all exercises, provided in the back of the book
- practice assessment task with fully worked solution.
An index gives easy access to important terms and definitions highlighted in the text.
This workbook covers the use of precedence tables, network diagrams and scheduling charts, in order to find optimal solutions for the management of a project.
This includes the correct sequencing of the tasks that make up a project, the identification of critical tasks and critical paths using forward and backward scans, and the optimal scheduling of activities using float times.
This write-on workbook may be used by teachers for classroom practice, or by students as a homework book or revision guide. The write-on format keeps notes and exercises together in a compact form, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.