Level 3 Micro-economic Concepts 3.3 Learning Workbook
Level 3 Micro-economic Concepts Learning Workbook covers NCEA Level 3 Achievement Standard 91401 (Economics 3.3) ‘Demonstrate understanding of micro-economic concepts’.
This workbook’s content and tasks have been written to align with the current curriculum being taught in New Zealand schools.
The book is divided into chapters based on the core components of Achievement Standard 91401. Each chapter offers a set of essential notes for this Achievement Standard as well as a range of questions designed to assist students in developing their understanding of Level 3 Economics – a subject that is closely related to the real world and to what we see and hear in the news every day.
- ‘Achievement’, ‘Merit’ and ‘Excellence’ parameters
- concise sections of theory
- clear charts and diagrams
- relevant questions following every theory section for student practice
- key words in bold and an index to key words for ease of reference
- revision guidance.
Answers to all questions are provided in the back of the book.
Level 3 Micro-economic Concepts Learning Workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework.