Level 3 Physics Learning Workbook
Level 3 Physics Learning Workbook covers all seven Level 3 Physics Achievement Standards:
- the three externally assessed Achievement Standards – 91523 (Physics 3.3), 91524 (Physics 3.4) and 91526 (Physics 3.6)
- the four internally assessed Achievement Standards – 91521 (Physics 3.1), 91522 (Physics 3.2), 91525 (Physics 3.5) and 91527 (Physics 3.7).
All key content and skills are covered for each Achievement Standard. Activities provide class and homework material, as well as offering preparation for the internal assessments throughout the year and end-of-year external exam assessments.
The workbook features:
- concise theory notes with brief, clear descriptions and explanations
- examples to illustrate concepts as well as worked examples that illustrate problem-solving applications
- scaffolded questions and comprehensive answers, giving useful guided help for students
- an index gives easy access to important terms and definitions highlighted in the text.
The book’s format allows student work to be kept in one place throughout the year, making the workbook ideal for the classroom and for use at home.