Level 3 Physics ESA Study Guide
Level 3 Physics Study Guide covers all seven NCEA Level 3 Physics Achievement Standards:
- the three externally assessed Standards 3.3, 3.4 and 3.6
- the four internally assessed Standards 3.1, 3.2, 3.5, and 3.7.
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
- clear, concise notes explaining physics concepts
- detailed explanation of concepts, with worked examples
- numerous questions
- an index of all important physics terms used in the text
- comprehensive answers that provide students guided help in reaching the required degree of competence.
This Study Guide is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework, home study and revision.