Level 3 Statistics Learning Workbook - SPECIAL (damaged stock at $10 each)
Damaged stock at $10 each.
Damage to the book varies but is normally minimal (eg. bent cover, dent on book, etc). Content inside the book is still perfectly useable.
Not included in our multi-buy special.
This new, full-colour edition of Level 3 Statistics Learning Workbook has been fully updated to cover nine NCEA Level 3 Mathematics and Statistics Achievement Standards:
- the three externally assessed Achievement Standards 3.12, 3.13, 3.14
- the six internally assessed Achievement Standards 3.2, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11, 3.15
These standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
Each of the nine chapters features:
- concise theory notes, with brief, clear explanations
- numerous worked examples to illustrate key concepts and methods
- highlighted terms referenced by index, for easy access to key definitions
- relevant sets of exercises for student practice.
Answers to exercises are provided at the end of the book, along with formulae and tables. Practice assessment tasks with full solutions are available online.
In the workbook full use is made of relevant technology, and many data sets are available online in spreadsheet form for ease of student analysis.
This workbook is a valuable resource for students as they prepare for both internal and external assessments and exams. The write-on format keeps
notes and exercises together in a compact form, providing a useful end-of-topic revision tool.