Scholarship Chemistry AME Workbook
Scholarship Chemistry AME Workbook has been updated for 2021.
It covers six Achievement Standards:
- Chemistry 3.1 – Quantitative analysis
- Chemistry 3.2 – Spectroscopic techniques
- Chemistry 3.4 – Thermochemical principles and the properties of particles and substances
- Chemistry 3.5 – Properties of organic compounds
- Chemistry 3.6 – Equilibrium principles in aqueous systems
- Chemistry 3.7 – Oxidation-reduction processes
The workbook has very brief exam revision notes for end-of-year study, with examples and Scholarship exam questions from the 2020 and earlier years’ Scholarship exams.
Use this workbook all year round or during Terms 3 and 4 to revise and practise exam questions.