Scholarship Economics AME Workbook
Scholarship Economics AME Workbook was published in 2016.
It covers all five Achievement Standards:
- Economics 3.1 Efficiency of market equilibrium
- Economics 3.2 Efficiency of different market structures using marginal analysis
- Economics 3.3 Micro-economic concepts
- Economics 3.4 Government interventions to correct market failures
- Economics 3.5 Macro-economic influences on the New Zealand economy
The workbook has very brief exam revision notes appropriate for end-of-year exam preparation, with examples and questions from the 2015 and earlier years' Scholarship exams
Use this workbook all year round or during Terms 3 and 4 to revise and practise exam questions.