Scholarship Physics AME Workbook
New edition to be published.
Due mid-late June, 2022.
Scholarship Physics AME Workbook has been updated for 2022.
It covers five Achievement Standards:
- Physics 3.1 - Carry out a practical physics investigation to test a physics theory relating to two variables in a non-linear relationship
- Physics 3.3 - Demonstrate understanding of wave systems
- Physics 3.4 - Demonstrate understanding of mechanical systems
- Physics 3.5 - Demonstrate understanding of Modern Physics
- Physics 3.6 - Demonstrate understanding of electrical systems
The workbook has very brief exam revision notes for end-of-year study, with examples and Scholarship questions from the 2021 and earlier years’ Scholarship exams.
Use this workbook all year round or during Terms 3 and 4 to revise and practise exam questions.