Year 10 Mathematics and Statistics Learning Workbook (new edition)
Limited Stock. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Reprints due early October, 2020.
Year 10 Mathematics and Statistics Learning Workbook covers material from Levels 5 and 6 of The New Zealand Curriculum, Mathematics and Statistics, divided into the three strands of Number and Algebra, Geometry and Measurement, and Statistics. The central focus of the workbook is at Level 5 of The New Zealand Curriculum.
- bite-size sections of theory with brief, clear explanations
- numerous worked examples to illustrate ideas and definitions
- plenty of exercises for student practice, from the straightforward to the challenging
- practical activities, puzzles and fun revision exercises to reinforce concepts
- an index of highlighted words used in the text, for easy access to key definitions
- answers to all exercises and puzzles (provided in the back of the book).
With more than 170 sets of student exercises, this write-on workbook offers a full year of classroom and homework activities, providing students with full coverage of a typical Year 10 Mathematics and Statistics course from The New Zealand Curriculum.
The write-on format keeps student notes and work together in a compact form, providing a useful revision tool for tests and other assessments.