Level 2 Government Policies and Economic Issues 2.6 Learning Workbook
Level 2 Government Policies and Economic Issues Learning Workbook covers NCEA Level 2 Achievement Standard 91227 (Economics 2.6) ‘Analyse how government policies and contemporary economic issues interact’.
The book’s content and tasks have been written to align with the current curriculum being taught in New Zealand schools.
- ‘Achievement’, ‘Merit’ and ‘Excellence’ parameters
- concise sections of theory
- clear charts and diagrams
- relevant questions following every theory section for student practice
- key words in bold and an index to key words for ease of reference
- revision guidance.
Answers to all questions are provided in the back of the book.
Level 2 Government Policies and Economic Issues Learning Workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or for homework.