Level 3 Economics Learning Workbook - SPECIAL (damaged stock at $10 each)
Damaged stock at $10 each.
Damage to the book varies but is normally minimal (eg. bent cover, dent on book, etc).
Content inside the book is still perfectly useable.
Like its predecessors, ESA’s latest (2017) edition of its Level 3 Economics Learning Workbook by Philip Jellyman covers all five Achievement Standards for NCEA Level 3 Economics.
- the 3 externally assessed Standards 3.1, 3.2 and 3.5
- the 2 internally assessed Standards 3.3 and 3.4.
These standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum.
Each chapter features:
- a set of essential study notes based on the core components of the NCEA Level 3 Economics Achievement Standard(s)
- questions designed to assist students in developing their understanding of Level 3 Economics
- answers to all exercises – these are provided at the end of the book.
This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom and is a valuable resource for students as they prepare for both internal and external assessments and exams.